Montre plaquée rhodium et bracelet noir avec collier pendentif croix, ensemble de bijoux
Attention! il reste 22 en stock
À propos de cet article
- Type de métal : plaqué rhodium.
- Dimensions pouces :
- Cadran de la montre 2,02 LX 1,93 WX 0,45 H ;
- Montre 10 LX .78 WX .18 H ;
- Chaîne à maillons 35 LX 0,15 WX 0,15 H ;
- Croix 2,45 LX 1,18 WX 0,13 H ;
- Fermeture du homard
- Un excellent cadeau pour lui : l'accessoire parfait pour les hommes au quotidien.
- Un excellent cadeau pour papa, frère, fils, petit-fils, grand-père, mari, petit ami, millénaire, adolescent, meilleur ami ou tout homme spécial dans votre vie !
- Look idéal pour les occasions spéciales, les fêtes, les réunions d'affaires, les événements spéciaux, les rendez-vous amoureux, les bar mitzvah, les voyages, les vacances ou tout autre événement de vacances.
- Pochette cadeau incluse : chaque achat est livré avec un emballage de bijoux classique qui ajoute la touche d'élégance parfaite pour offrir ou ranger soi-même.
- Marque de créateur : inspirée du rock and roll et des racines new-yorkaises,
- La vision de Steve Madden, qui consiste à offrir aux femmes et aux hommes un moyen d'exprimer leur individualité, est innovante, audacieuse et inspirante. Sa compréhension des tendances et sa volonté inégalée ont propulsé ses créations à l'avant-garde de la mode. Il a développé la marque Steve Madden en un véritable style de vie et une destination pour les chaussures, les sacs à main et les accessoires.
- C'est une question d'authenticité.
- Il s'agit d'accepter l'individualité.
It's a nice, slim watch with a large face that doesn't cost a lot. Very practical and actually gets noticed from time to time because it doesn't look like the standard Fossil or Seiko. It keeps accurate time and has not been damaged by the occasional bump (I work in an office, not sure if you could wear it on a construction site).
Super surprised at the quality of this product! Bought it for my husband for Christmas so I just peeked in the box but this looks so nice and sleek.
I stopped using watches about 35 years ago. My wrists were unencumbered by antiquated time-telling devices that modern technology had replaced. (That's what my cell phone is for.) But: I felt the need for a fashion makeover, a new style, something that would say, "Yeah, I've made a change."
So I went searching for watches...in 2016. Yeah. I wasn't really buying into the whole "Strap a watch on again" idea. Then I saw the Bureau. Black. That's good. Sleek. I get it. No numbers. Perfect, as i already know what the hand positions mean. Flexible metal band. Okay, let's rock that. So I took the plunge, finally, and bought a watch to complete my personal makeover process.
It arrived in a few days, I adjusted the band the way Burei showed me to do (sent me an email with a nifty video), and... Damn if I don't get a kick out wearing it! It looks great, and calls very little attention to itself, but it looks great with pretty much everything I choose to wear. It looks classy and was a wonderful investment. I may not buy another watch for 35...weeks. I am very pleased and highly recommend this watch.
So, just to start off with, I'm not a watch guy. I don't typically wear watches, since I use my cellphone as a clock when I'm out and about. I did want a watch to go along with my wardrobe when I'm dressed up nicely for fancier occasions, though.
That's what brought me to this watch. I needed an expensive-looking watch that didn't break the bank. For a fraction of the cost of a "name brand" watch, this one tells time and looks nice. Beyond looks, it FEELS high quality. I was honestly expecting it to feel light/cheaply constructed, but I was wrong. This thing is made of metal and has some weight to it.
The strap is nice, too. Highly adjustable, and hides the excess strap underneath itself on your wrist. I can't speak to long-term/everyday use, because that's not why I bought this, but for my occasional use, this thing is perfect.
Really great product. Can't beat its price and quality. I've had watches 10 times its price that felt much cheaper. This watch is elegant and perfect for everyday use. Plus the packaging is exceptional. Before I bought this I was nervous about the strap being hard to configure based on other reviews, but I found it to be quite obvious.